clock menu more-arrow no yes
Humblesmith – Report My Case ft. Rudeboy
Humblesmith – Report My Case ft. Rudeboy

A new highlife song called “Report My Case” by Nigerian musician Humblesmith features Rudeboy from the disbanded P-square band.

Ekenedirichukwu Ijemba, popularly identified by his stage name Humblesmith, is a Nigerian recording artist who specializes in Afropop music. He rose to fame after the release of his number-one single, “Osinachi.” 2015 brought about a nomination, which was later honored at the 2016 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.

Nigerian singer Paul Okoye, better known by his stage name Rudeboy, was born on November 18, 1981. He became well-known in the 2000s when he and his identical twin brother Peter Okoye formed the group P-Square.

As Humblesmith & Davido released Mama Africa, a new song called Report My Case was released.

Despite your best efforts to ignore this incredible music with its mind-blowing lyrics and sounds, you simply cannot resist it.

Listen and share your thought below:

Top Tags